Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween and recient sends.

I can't believe I have waited over a week to post that I have finally sent "Carnavore" V8, @ the Priest Draw. It has been one of the longest running projects of my life and I finally sent it! It's a great feeling, hopefully it means that I am climbing stronger than ever.
So this past weekend Zoltan, Kim, and I went to the Asylum for the first time this season. It was still pretty warm out but not unbearable. Even got a little tan.
It was an exciting day, Zoltan climbed a crack (and he liked it!), I got back on another long term project "Alpha Monkey" 13b, and was able to 1 hang it which I have never done before. And Kim took a nap : )
But the most interesting part of the day was the climbing Luchador we encoutered. Happy Halloween!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Nice send on Carnivore Direct. I have been going out to the draw with adrianne lately. You should come out. I might not climb to hard but I'll give you a professional spot.

    ReplyDelete