Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chicken-N-Waffles

Last weekend the weather was crappy, another weather system was rolling through Arizona, but we made the best of it and went Climbing anyway. Saturday Zoltan, Dustin, and I headed down to Sedona to finish off "Mission to Mars" 12d, on the Church Wall. Though we had worked it before neither of us had ever sent and it was unclimbable all Summer, and this was only our 2nd trip this season. It was pretty cold out but not terrible, and it only rained on us occasionally, but none the less we both sent! First try of the day! It is such an amazing route that I'm almost sad we sent, now we don't have to work it anymore. That's OK though, we can now shift our focus onto the Asylum!

On a side note, Yesterday I went to the Valley to do some shopping and visit my friend Wes. I caught up with he and Mel @ Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles in South Central Phoenix. Now I know it sounds like a crazy combination but good southern fried chicken dipped in syrup and rolled in waffles with a side of eggs and grits................OMG!!!! So good. If your only going to try one strange food combination in your life, I suggest that this be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment