Monday, April 19, 2010

No Joke.......Again

I have finally started working on some of the boulder problems at the Mars Roof at the Priest Draw. By far the hardest problems I have ever tried but they feel doable. Only real problem is that because they take so much effort for me to climb, that I have to take more rest time between sessions as well.
So, because of this I only managed to climb on Sunday this past weekend. We went out to the Pit and there was a really good crew of us out there so it was a lot of fun. Kim, Zoltan, and I are trying to get our power endurance back so we are working on "No Joke" 13 a/b. Zoli and I are going for the repeat sends and trying to get back our endurance for the spring. Kim is working towards her first 13, and it is going to happen.
I still think the first moves on the route are the hardest, and here to show them is none other than......KIM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment