Friday, June 11, 2010

Ribs, Running, and Rock Climbing

Summer is in full swing and there is lots of activity going on.
Jonathan and I recently did an 11.7 mile run up and around the dry lakes of Mt Elden. It was really great and it felt pretty fast (at least for me). I do think that I need to start getting higher on the mountain to train at elevation more for Imogene.


Saturday I went up to the Peaks sport climbing area for the first time. Sam and Kim were in on the action. The rock in Dacite, which I have almost no experience climbing, so it was an educational day but still a lot of fun. Kim and I did some warm up and attempted some 12's, and Sam gave one of the several unsent projects a try.

And then there are the recovery days. Ribs, Ribs, and Ribs. 4 consecutive days this week. Yes I am a little worried that I will lose to much weight with all the running , but really I just LOVE RIBS! Nothing fuels the fires like Pork!

No comments:

Post a Comment