Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And the Hits just keep on coming......

It was a busy climbing weekend for me. It was the first time that I have climbed both days, Saturday and Sunday, for several months due to my finger injury.
Saturday was more productive as far as sends go. After warming up I got back on the route I tried the week before, "Spank Bank" 13a. A short, four bolt, slugfest with no time to shake out much less chalk up. So I took a deep breath, dipped my tips, and it was go time! Send, first try of the day!
After that Sam and I got on "Hellavator" 13c. Sam sent second try, but it's not going to be another quick send for me. It will be another route that I'll have to train for.
Also, I've been working on "Evil Party Vortex" 13b. I have only spent a couple days on it, maybe a half dozen burns, but it is coming together fast. I really think that it will go down next day out. But with this storm upon us this week, I'm not sure if that will be this coming weekend or the next, if I'm even still around.
There was a lot of great climbing this past weekend but I was pretty focused on my own stuff so I never did take my camera out. But I wouldn't want to leave you, the viewer, unstimulated. So, I will leave with you another de-motivational poster from my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment